Slim Folding Height Adjustable Stage Package 2.4mtr x 4.8mtr.
Our tri-height mobile stages not only offers the flexibility of a rolling stage but with built-in folding legs meaning few loose parts that may lost or misplaced.
This special frame design provides a seamless, smooth, no-trip surface for performers when platforms are connected together. Stage sections are easily joined together using special platform to platform connectors. To adjust the stage to the 20cm height the screw in legs that are used are stored in the frame of the stage when not in use.
- 10 year warranty!
- Simple mobile folding stage design based on the concept of a ping pong table.
- Platforms are height adjustable at 20cm, 40cm or 60cm.
- Industrial (textured non-slip) finish which is very easy to clean and maintain!
- Weight rated at: 750 kgs per sqm.
- Heavy duty casters, two with brakes.
- Our stage legs feature screw in rubber feet for minor adjustments on uneven surfaces and added stability.
What makes this stage truly unique is the non bulky, frameless wheel base design. This allows for faster setup than traditional mobile folding stages and allows the stage to be stored in a more compact space. Shipped in a flat pack with simple assembly.
This economical modular mobile folding stage is constructed from a high grade tubular steel frame with a solid plywood deck and features folding lock-in-place telescopic legs. It can easily be moved and setup by one person. It also features a wide grip frame which allows for easy gripping and comfortable handling while moving stage sections.
We offer a full range of optional accessories including;
- Stage Skirts. Single length skirts come in standard lengths of: 2mtr or 2.4mtr and heights of 20cm, 40cm and 60cm.
- Ramps. Wheelchair ramps or standard equipment ramps (https://www.intellistage.com.au/stage-ramps/)
- Guardrails. Standard widths 1.2mtr (sold per pair)
- Stage Steps. Stage steps allow for safe access to stages from ground level. We have a choice of steps with or without handrails.
Learn more about our mobile folding stages here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0s92dy8nqE&feature=emb_logo